Cercia organise, host and participate in many events throughout the year.
In addition to the events and workshops, Cercia also offers short courses on the following topics. We can also design introductory, advanced or specialised courses in optimisation, machine learning and data mining, and design.
- Introduction to Evolutionary Computation
- Introduction to Neural Networks
- Introduction to Evolutionary Design
- Introduction to Data Mining for Business People
- Technical Introduction to Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Evolutionary Optimisation Techniques
- Machine Learning Techniques for Classification, Recognition and Prediction
- Data Mining in Depth (5 days, with hands on experience)
- Natural Computation in Depth (5 days, with hands on experience)
Taught Degree Programmes
Our specialist staff work closely with the School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham, helping teaching MSc programmes in Computational Intelligence and Natural Computation.
These programmes are full-time taught degree programmes leading to a Masters degree awarded by the University of Birmingham.
Events & Courses for the current year
There are currently no planned courses, however Cercia may be able to provide courses directly for your company.
If you are interested in finding out more information about Cercia courses and events, why not join the Cercia events email list? To join, simply send an email to email@example.com, or visit the list web page.
Previous Courses & Events
Information on previous courses is available. For some courses, course material is available for participants.