Workshop on Learning in the Presence of Class Imbalance and Concept Drift
- Gregory Ditzler, Electrical and Computer Engineering, The University of Arizona, US.
- Giacomo Boracchi, Dipartimento di Elettronica, Informazione e Bioingegneria, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- João Gama, Laboratory of Artificial Intelligence and Decision Support, University of Porto, Portugal
- Nathalie Japkowicz, American University, US.
- Haibo He, Department of Electrical, Computer, and Biomedical Engineering, University of Rhode Island, US.
- Manuel Roveri, Dipartimento di Elettronica, Informazione e Bioingegneria, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Alfred Bifet , Télécom ParisTech, France
- Barbara Hammer, CITEC centre of excellence, Bielefeld University, Germany.
- Bilal Mirza, Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore.
- Xu-Ying Liu, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Southeast University, China
- Ke Tang, School of Computer Science and Technology, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), China.
- Cesare Alippi, Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
- Zhihua Zhou, Department of Computer Science & Technology, Nanjing University, China
- Adriano Lorena Inacio Oliveira, Informatics Centre, Federal University of Pernambuco, Brazil.
- Rita P. Ribeiro, Computer Science Department of Faculty of Sciences, University of Porto, Portugal.