A Repository of Large Scale Global Optimization
What Is Included?
This repository includes the following items:
- Published algorithms that are designed to solve large-scale global
optimization problems. This includes:
- Algorithms for solving constrained and unconstrained problems.
- Algorithms to solve large-scale multi-objective problems.
- Benchmark problems for constrained and unconstrained large-scale real-valued, integer, and combinatorial problems.
- Papers and/or technical reports that formulate a large-scale real-world problem.
How large is large?
It is clear that the notation of large-scale is not a fix and changes over time and varies from problem to problem. In a broad sense, a problem is considered large-scale if it causes scalability issues on the state-of-the-art algorithms. For the purposes of this repository, we consider any problem with over 100 decision variables a large-scale problem.